Our priority is to pay close attention to our customers’ needs and meet their requests through good service and high-level proficiency in all regulatory aspects. We make sure to be a driving force every step of the way, and anticipate the next stage so our customers always benefit from the best costs and lead times.
OLIVIER PUECH, TIMAR GROUP CEO
HELP YOU BENEFIT FROM OUR GROUP-SCALE WORK
Our diverse activities and international development (13 branches) have led the Group to adopt a customer-oriented approach. This namely includes the implementation of specialised advisers, each of them expert in one of our activities – aiming to guide you towards the best possible quality-price-deadline combo.
BECOMING YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN’S ARCHITECT
Our proficiency in all transport and logistical trades means we can offer high-level service throughout the entire supply chain. With expertise both as transporters and forwarding agents, we can facilitate your transport stream thanks a comprehensive approach and tailored solutions designed especially for you.
ENHANCING TRANSPORT TO AND FROM AFRICA
Relying on the skills of our 5 branches external to Morocco, we are aiming for fast development over to Western Africa – namely with the creation of regular part-load lines.
- 1980 Creation of the TIMAR company by Mr Jean Puech.
- 1987 Purchase of the UTM company, enhanced Customs brokerage and sea transport activities.
- 1997 Launch of the air transport activity following IATA certification.
- 2000 Authorisation obtained to export bonded warehouses.
- 2002 Signature of the very first comprehensive logistics contracts.
- 2007 ISO 9001 version 2000 was obtained.
- 2008 TIMAR was first listed on the stock market.
- 2008 Inauguration of the new head office.
- 2010 Creation of Timar’s West Africa branch in Dakar
- 2011 Creation Timar’s Tunisia branch
- 2011 Creation Timar’s Mali branch
- 2014 Creation Timar’s Côte d’Ivoire branch
- 2015 “ONSSA” certification: Logistics/Casablanca/Marrakesh/Tangier.
- 2016 Opening of a logistical platform at TFZ.
- 2017 Opening of TIMAR Mauritania
- 2019 Partnership agreement with the Log'S "Logistics" group
- 2021 ISO 28000 certified